About Me

My photo
After being told I would never be able to have children, I am now a stay-at-home Mommy to Maddie who happens to have Down Syndrome. I've been married 16 years to my best friend, having the time of my life. Thanks for stopping by and sharing in our little journey through life.

Thursday, May 12, 2011

Saying Thanks

We've been praying for rain...
And look what we got yesterday!
Almost an inch and a half!!
It's fascinating how sometimes our parenting relationship parallels our relationship with God.  I've been trying to teach Maddie to get in the habit of saying Thank you. Sometimes she does, sometimes she doesn't, but when she does it makes my heart smile.  It occurred to me that God probably feels the same way I do when I tell Him thanks.  So, in my effort to make God's heart smile....THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANKS!  : )  We love you, God!!

No comments:

Post a Comment