About Me

My photo
After being told I would never be able to have children, I am now a stay-at-home Mommy to Maddie who happens to have Down Syndrome. I've been married 16 years to my best friend, having the time of my life. Thanks for stopping by and sharing in our little journey through life.

Friday, May 6, 2011

Getting Ready to Say Good-Bye

We are so sad to have to say Good-bye to Maddie's good friend Kyler!!  His Daddy got an awesome job (luckily) just an hour and a half away but we will miss him so much!! We had a great play date with Kyler and Noah yesterday. Here's some pics...
 Noah - I asked him if I could take his picture and this is what I get : ) 
Kyler - We'll miss you buddy!
still trying to get a good picture of all three of them
mesmerized with Elmo on iphone!

No comments:

Post a Comment