About Me

My photo
After being told I would never be able to have children, I am now a stay-at-home Mommy to Maddie who happens to have Down Syndrome. I've been married 16 years to my best friend, having the time of my life. Thanks for stopping by and sharing in our little journey through life.

Thursday, May 5, 2011

Shoes and other Picture-worthy People

I have this thing for shoes.  I love 'em.  Especially the worn-in-these-are-my-favorite-pair kind of shoes.  I'm slowly building a collection of photos for shoes.  Here's some of my favorites...
Speaking of photography projects, I just ordered this book here
I can't wait to get it!  Jagatjoti S. Khalsa has a collection of his? her? own photos:  Over 100 portraits of individuals with Down Syndrome and their families! It's going to be beautiful!

No comments:

Post a Comment