About Me

My photo
After being told I would never be able to have children, I am now a stay-at-home Mommy to Maddie who happens to have Down Syndrome. I've been married 16 years to my best friend, having the time of my life. Thanks for stopping by and sharing in our little journey through life.

Sunday, May 15, 2011

If You Were Guaranteed Not To Fail...

What would you do?
I ran across this question at this blog. It's an intriguing little question and probably caught my attention because I know fear is one thing that holds this free little spirit back.  I knew my answer to the question right away.  I would start a photography business. For some reason, it scares me to death to step out there and say, "this is what I want."  Fear of failure has plagued me since I can remember, but yet I know even when I fail, it's never the end of the story. But I've been studying the verse 2Timothy 1:7 that says, "For God has not given us a spirit of fear or timidity, but of power, love, and self-discipline."  The word I kept going back to was "given."  God GIVES the spirit of power, love, and self-discipline, so guess what?  I TOOK IT!
I had my first photo shoot yesterday and it was awesome!  I loved every second of it and here are some of my favorite shots...

1 comment:

  1. Sam, these are terrific. You took these? They definitely all look professionally done.

    ReplyDelete